Furnace Repair in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
When the chill of winter arrives, homeowners in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky need a team of trusted HVAC professionals you can trust. At Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling we provide all of your home service needs including furnace repairs. Even the most well-maintained and best-quality furnaces in Fort Mitchell will eventually need repair. Some furnace repairs can be detected while others arise as sudden breakdowns. Although you cannot always predict a furnace failure, you can always depend on the courteous and quick response of Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling.
When you suspect you need a furnace repair in Fort Mitchell, contact Poston Brothers. Our talented support team will quickly dispatch a highly trained and certified HVAC technician to your home. We provide complete diagnostics with simple-to-understand advice. There are many simple furnace repairs that our technicians regularly perform throughout the community. Even more complicated issues are no match for our experienced and seasoned technicians. We provide practical solutions for furnace repairs.
Professional Furnace Repair Services
There are key benefits to hiring professional HVAC technicians at Poston Brothers to perform furnace repairs. We do far more than simply replace parts and test your thermostat. Our team trains all year round on the latest techniques and methods to restore the performance of the furnace. As a local company, we are familiar with the common makes and models installed throughout the community. This means when our team services your furnace for annual maintenance or a specific furnace repair, we aim to leave your system running stronger than before the issue.
Professional furnace repairs leave systems operating much more efficiently than a furnace that is still experiencing issues. As furnaces operate moving parts, dirt, debris and other factors affect performance. The more efficient your furnace is, the lower the heating costs will be, while also ensuring the comfort and warmth of you and the members of your household. Professional technicians know what parts need to be inspected, adjusted, and repaired to optimize performance.
Lower Heating Costs
Once efficiency is restored your furnace repair leaves the unit running smoother. By reducing strain on the system, temperatures are produced using less fuel and shorter running cycles. If you have an inefficient or malfunctioning furnace that doesn’t get repaired, you’ll have higher heating costs which could lead to more costly repairs or a whole system replacement. Furnace repairs prevent the escalation of issues and lower your heating bills.
Reliable and Comfortable Temperatures
Cold spots, uneven temperatures, and pockets of heat are all common signs of a furnace repair. Wasted energy occurs when ducts are damaged, vents are improperly adjusted and furnaces are running poorly. A professional furnace repair can help a struggling furnace. Having timely repairs on your furnace should lead to warmer and more reliable temperatures distributed throughout your home in the winter. A furnace repair from Poston Brothers helps your heating system stay in top condition and provides more immediate warm temperatures.
Greater Air Quality
If you let your malfunctioning furnace go without repairs, the dust and debris in your home will also end up cycling through your heating system. Poor indoor air quality irritates skin, eyes, and noses and can greatly impact family members with respiratory concerns. Our technicians will be able to clean the debris in your furnace during a repair appointment, leading to better airflow and improved air quality in your home.
How Often Do Furnaces Typically Need Repairs?
Furnaces need maintenance annually to prevent repairs. Anytime you notice a malfunction or the furnace starts to show signs of wear, call on Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling. As a furnace ages, it is more common to need repairs but lifestyle impacts wear on even newer furnaces.
You can request a furnace inspection at any time but the best time to perform maintenance in Fort Mitchell is early fall before temperatures start to drop. One of our expert technicians will evaluate your heating system and perform your annual furnace maintenance before the winter starts in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. Having a furnace that’s running in top shape will help ensure the warmth and comfort of both you and the members of your household.
Some homeowners choose to replace air filters and hope their furnace operates without professional maintenance. As temperatures get colder and colder, your furnace will need to work harder and harder to heat your home. A stressed furnace is likely to show indications that a furnace repair is imminent. The sooner you can note these problems and call for professional furnace repair the better the outcome will be. Waiting too long often snowballs into expensive repairs and even replacement of the furnace.
Fortunately, in most cases, Poston Brothers has seen the problem and has a quick solution. Catching furnace problems early is key so contact our team as soon as you notice any of these common indicators of furnace repair:
- Strange Sounds – Banging, rattling, grinding, and whistling indicate loose or broken parts that will need immediate furnace repair.
- Short Cycling – When your furnace starts a power cycle, and shuts down quickly before reaching the set temperature there is a need for furnace repair. Even if your furnace starts back up again, there is an issue to resolve. Several problems can cause a furnace to short cycle, including a dirty or clogged furnace filter, an oversized furnace, or issues with your thermostat.
- Increased Energy Bills – Winter months will increase energy bills but a sudden change, especially a major difference between the prior year’s energy use, could be resolved with furnace repair and complete inspection. When furnaces become old, or dirty or a component wears the unit uses more energy and fuel. A furnace that runs for longer periods of time, increases wear and tear so quickly responding to this sign is a smart choice.
- Leaky Ducts – Damaged air ducts are a major source of energy waste and can cause a furnace to work excessively. When your system is inspected properly these leaks can be remedied quickly. Otherwise, you may need a furnace repair.
- Dirty Air Filters – Although the issue could be more minor in nature – a dirty furnace filter, an improperly calibrated thermostat, or poor airflow can quickly escalate into a furnace repair. If you notice poor airflow, contact an HVAC technician to complete a full inspection of the heating system.
- Heat Loss – Cold air blowing through your vents is a clear sign the furnace needs repair. Check your thermostat to see if it’s set to “heat.” If that’s not the problem, call on Poston Brothers for fast and effective furnace repair.
Why Choose Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling?
At Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling, we can help you find the perfect system for your home and provide expert furnace repairs. We’re proud to serve the Fort Mitchell community and provide residents with general maintenance, furnace replacements, and heating repairs, in addition to other heating and air conditioning services. We have the experience needed to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on your potential furnace repairs. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!