AC Service In Burlington, Union, Hebron, Florence, KY, and Surrounding Areas
Less than half an hour from Cincinnati, Ohio, Burlington, Kentucky is the county seat of Boone County. The town enjoys four distinct seasons, and it can get hot in the summer months. You expect your home’s air conditioning system to keep the heat at bay. One way to ensure your AC is going to do its job this summer is to call for AC service at the first sign of issues. But what exactly are those issues?
Signs It’s Time for Air Conditioning Servicing
You want your AC to keep your family cool during the summer months, and a service call when the system develops a problem helps to keep it in tip-top shape. There are a few indicators that it’s time for an air conditioner service call, including:
- Strange smells and musty odors: If you smell gas, always leave your home immediately and call emergency services.
- The temperature in your home never reaches the temperature you set the thermostat to: There may be hot days when your AC simply can’t keep the house cool, but it shouldn’t be the norm.
- Poor airflow or the air isn’t cold: There can be a variety of causes but many require a technician.
- Strange noises when the unit first turns on or during its cycle: While your air conditioner does make noise, it shouldn’t snap, crackle, or pop. This could be the sign of a vent problem or something more serious.
- Unusually high utility bills: One of the first signs that your air conditioning unit needs service may be a significant increase in your normal monthly utility bills. This happens when the system works harder to produce the same results.
At Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling, we take pride in helping our clients keep their AC in good working order, so it keeps them cool during the heat of the summer. Contact us to schedule an air conditioner service appointment.